Everyone travelling with Hikers Pakistan in any of the event/tour have to accept following terms and conditions. We urge you to thoroughly read and understand ToS before you register with Hikers.
- If a member wants any equipment, Equipment on rent will be charged on per day basis, if any member takes any equipment on rent then he/she needs to return it on night or next morning till 12:00am to avoid next day rent if not then next day’s half rent will be applied till 4:00PM or after that full day rent will be charged.
- For events organized by Hikers each member shall ensure to come at decided place on time so that we can start our journey on time. We will not be responsible for members coming late.
- Members shall be responsible to carry his/her own personal stuff unless mentioned in event’s advertisement page however horse/pony/porter will carry common stuff. Any member can hire porter/horse for his/her personal stuff but need to request at least one day before event.
- If a member takes services of guide, porter, trainer or cook then he/she needs to pay total amount in advance and if tour finishes before his/her planned days due to any reason then Hikers will not be responsible to refund guide/porter’s fee either guide/porter came back on same day. If tour exceeds in number of days then member has to pay extra days guide/porter’s fee as per decided before event start. A guide will not be responsible to carry member’s personal or group’s common equipment and a porter will be responsible to carry only 20kg luggage.
- Every event has its own ‘services included and not included’ section mentioned in event’s published page that includes which services are included and which are not included for that particular event. Only those services will be provided during event. Please check that list before signing agreement, if list is not mentioned then you can ask about that list from club coordinator.
- In addition and without limitation, Hikers is not responsible for any injury, financial or physical loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection to the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of jeep or other means of transportation or for failure of any transport mechanism to arrive or depart on time.
- There are many inherent risks in adventure travel of the type involved here, which can lead to illness, injury or even death. These risks are increased by the fact that these trips take place in remote locations, far from medical facilities. Passenger assumes all such risks associated with participating in this trip.
- Every member should treat every member of club including guide and porters with respect and dignity. Any member found in violent behavior, verbal or physical abuse or harassment could cause exclusion of membership and will not be included in future tour.
- Every member shall care about environmental protection so it is requested to everyone to prohibit smoking and dispose garbage (bottles, wrappers, plastic bags etc) in proper place.
- The Organiser may use any photographs, motion picture recording, or any other record of the programme and its participants for a legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- Every member must pay full payment before due date mentioned in event published page. No one allow to pay after event activity. If a member uses some extra facility/services then he/she have to pay at that time.
- Hikers has authority to cancel any planned activity without prior notice due to any reason. In such case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- Hikers has authority to cancel plan any time or change itinerary due to reasons beyond control, there will be no make-up or replacement event that are cancelled due to circumstances or conditions beyond the Organiser’s control. In such case Hikers shall not be held liable to refund money.
- Cancellations received between the date of booking and 8 days prior to arrival will result in the loss of the deposit.
- Cancellations received 7 – 9 days prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation charge of 25% of the tour price.
- Cancellations received 4 – 6 days prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the tour price.
- Cancellations received 3 – 1 days prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation charge of 100% of the tour price.
- Hikers reserve the right to charge for financial penalties, fees and losses incurred as a result of cancellation.